Re: auto-indenting SGML

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 11:35:58AM -0500, Kevin Breit wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 12:10:28PM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> > Emacs psgml mode can do this.
> Can we get this ported to a Perl script or something, since I am a vim user?

Assuming that psgml mode is written in emacs lisp, as are most emacs
extensions, rewriting it into Perl would be fairly difficult.
However, as long as you have emacs installed on your development
system, it should be fairly straightforward to write a little script
that runs emacs in batch mode, causing emacs to indent a supplied SGML
file.

-- John Kodis.