auto-indenting SGML

Hey guys,
	I just got a patch from Henry House for Dia.  When I looked at it, the
formatting was all over the place, even for my stuff.  Then when I was writing
a bit, I made one change that screwed up all the indenting for that section.
	I know I've brought this up before, but I feel theres a need for a
tidy like app which will indent the stuff for you in SGML.  I'd code it, but
I don't know how to.  Are people with me here?
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg