RE: Docbook set-up difficulties

Not sure where good snippage points here are, but I just snipped the rest of
this.  Anyway, I wanted to mention that the LDP Authors Guide has a lot of
information on getting a DocBook environment set up from scratch.  There is
a bit of Linux Documentation Project information there, but it shouldn't be
that hard to figure out what's LDP only, and what's not.  HTH,
	Greg