Re: legalnotice in article

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 08:20:28PM -0700 or thereabouts, Kevin Turner wrote:
> On September 15th, Telsa said "Dear Diary" and wrote:
>
> > jade resolutely produces the link from the copyright mark to a page
> > containing the licence text, but it refuses to produce the page
> > containing the licence text itself.  Sigh.
>
> Ugh, are people still running in to this?  It was first reported over a
> year ago...

On an old "I try not to upgrade more than I have to" machine. Security
patches only because I don't want it to screw up. Main machine, see :)

> See the whole messy process at
> http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=yes&bug=39725

Wow, great, thanks. (reads more closely). Um, damn. DSSSL. Eep :)
Perhaps I'll just upgrade or run it somewhere else :)

This is trying to get the FDL to get generated as an appendix in the
FAQ. If I can't get it done by the end of tomorrow, I'll just chuck
it into CVS as is and ask someone else to fix it whilst I'm offline
for a bit. But the trouble is that I believe it will now get automatically
regenerated on the web page after it's been updated in CVS now that
Havoc has got some script working, so I really didn't want to put
rubbish in there :)

Telsa