Status Update

Good news :)

John Fleck submitted a patch to me that supported <chapter> tag's (and
question/answer - but I think it might be implemented incorrectly - I'll have
to take a look at telsa GNOME FAQ).

Anyway - this inspired me to get off my lazy ass and add chapter support (I
had to hack the patch in a number of places and add further chapter support in
shitload of places that John Fleck didn't implement).

So after several hours of hacking, books now work just like article. We
currently display the /entire/ chapter (like sect1's). Remember, now you only
get links to the 'top-level' item (if its a book the top-level item is
chapter, if it is an article the top-level item is a sect).

I also further improved the HTML output (on some pages it actually passes
'weblint'!!!)

This is the 'last major bug' to fall.

I think the next most pressing bugs are:
1) Address tag
2) &mdash; and &hellip;

I _HATE_ The Address tag problem. I can not think of a 'sane' way to implement
it so it supports the 'address' format (such as the FSF's address found in
many docs) _AND_ support something like:

Anyway - please wait for commit to CVS with the chapter tag support - Once it
is in, I would appreciate it if people would test it extensively (with
articles and books) - Please report any 'discrepancy' between the two. :)