Re: I also would like to write documents

Welcome to the team!

As for which app to choose - according to DocTable, Dr. GEnius is
assigned to Nils Barth <nbarth fas harvard edu>; I do not really know
how far he got. You better contact him. But there are many other apps
that need work. Most of them, unfortunately, are not math
related - but check with Thomas Canty <tommydal ihug com au> who is
working on Gnumeric; it is a very large job so he may need help. Or
look at the doctable to find an app that has no documenter asigned to
it.

Best,
Sasha