Re: Which is the correct template currently?

Telsa: you are right, this is getting out of hand. I hope we will
clean it up by 1.4. As for application templates, it is easier - the
"current" one is gnome-app-template.sgml. As for applet ones, I am
completely lost - if you do not know which one is which, who does
(jfleck? muet?)

As for fixing the grammar - I blush. The grammar is probably my
fault. I can only tell you that I indeed intended  this to be a
guideline, no more - I'd never think of correcting your grammar;
rather the other way around :)

Please note that there are other things we need to get updated in the
docs and templates for 1.4 - jfleck is preparing the list of changes.

As for … I'd rather vote for leaving it in the docs; if the
browsers can't show the appropriate unicode symbol properly, this
means we must change stylesheets to make … produce ... in
html. The reson why I want to keep it (and —) is that in printed
version, it does make a difference.

Sasha