Re: getting started

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 06:05:22PM -0400, Lisa Beimler wrote:
> I have been subscribing to the gnome-doc-list and was wondering how I could
> get involved in the documentation.  Is there a "to do" list somewhere?  I am
> a technical writer and editor.  Thanks.
Lisa,
	I'd like to welcome you to the GDP.  There are plenty of applications
that need documentation.  I know that the games need some more documentation.
So you may want to go to the doctable (located at the developer.gnome.org GDP
website) and check that out.  Basically you can go to the doctable, find an
app you'd like to document, announce your intentions, and start writing!
Very casual :)  The "todo" list is at the doctable, the doctable itself.
	Another great place for information is irc.mint.net #docs.  Thats where
most of the GDP people hang out.  My nick is shag2dpe, but right now its
engima since shag2dpe is stale :)
	The doctable is located at:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable/
Again welcome to the GDP!