Re: Copyright/Legalnotice and an update

It is good to hear tha <legalnotice> is done!

But: I consider i18n stuff as a showstopper. Yes, I know you do not
have much time, and this is not to put you under pressure - but if
this can't be done by someone  (not necessarily you), I'd rather
ship html.

If you need suggestions: why can't we just hard-code all the words
that need to be translated into gnome-db2html2?There are few of these
words (figure/appendix/.., nav. labels), and we can just dig them from
Norman' stylesheets ourselves or ask our translation teams for help.

Sasha