Copyright/Legalnotice and an update

I've made it so that doing 'gnome-db2html2 file.sgml?legalnotice' will now
print out the legalnotice.

This means you can no longer use 'legalnotice' as sect* or chapter tag.
Actually - you can use it - but you will get 'undesirable' results (the
legalnotice will be output and the sect may or may not be output'd (not sure
since I haven't tested it)).

I think this is what people wanted, so please test it out and tell me of any
irrational behavior or bugs.

I've also cleaned up the HTML a bit so its more 'HTML compliant'. There still
are some issues with it though (although it does not effect rendering (I've
only tested netscape though)).

I also noticed another thing while going through the code - gnome-db2html2
currently puts HTML anchor tags where the <sect2's> and <sect3's> begin :) so
it might just be a matter of linking to them from the TOC (in the future).

Anyway - the one last 'major' obstacle in my opinion is to handle book's.

I believe all the 'showstopper' bugs are done. Anyone got something I should
add to my TODO list?

Regards,
Ali