Re: Auto-generating glossary

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 10:10:46AM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> I am not too happy about this. In many cases, I do not want the
> description of the term to appear in text at all - it should go to
> glossary *only*. Moreover, I'd prefer to have one common glossary for
> most of gnome docs - I do not want to describe what URL stands for in
> every doc I write - it suffices to do it once in the common glossary and
> provide some way of looking up the word "URL" in this glossary (whihc
> has not been done yet...). Having
Fantastic, then we don't say what the definition is in text!  That is fine.  I
was just suggesting an idea to the developers and people to play with.  It
doesn't mean that we need to use what I say.  I'm just suggesting an idea which
will make my life a lot easier, and probably others.
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg