Auto-generating glossary

Hey guys,
	Well, during my much relaxing bath, I had the great idea of an auto
generting glossary.  Ya see, today we do db2html and let our hard disks whir
a few seconds.  When we load the index.html file, the first thing we're shown
is a TOC.  From what I can tell, the TOC is generated from the <sect> tags and
the <title> tags.  Why don't we write a similar method for glossary?  To keep
the people who write this from hating me, I will try to give some sort of an
example :)  This is a segment of a made up SGML file I put together right now :)

Evolution's mail client is made to do
<glosssect>
  <glossterm>email</glossterm>.
  <termdef> Email is a way of electronically sending mail through the internet
  for fast delivery instead of regular mail which takes hours, days, and even
  weeks to deliver.</termdef>
</glosssect>

Okay, then when I generate the .sgml using db2html, the paragraph in text will
say:
"Evolution's mail client is made to do email.  Email is a way of electronically
sending mail through the internet for fast delivery instead of regular mail
which takes hours, days, and even weeks to deliver."

Then, in the glossary, it'll say:
"Email - Email is a way of eletronically sending mail blah blah blah..."

You get my point.  I think this would help get some extra organization going and
make creating a glossary easier for everyone!
	What does everyone think?
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg