DocBook tags in gnome-db2html2

Folks -

At Sasha's request, I've cleaned up and posted my list of DocBook tags
and how they render in gnome-db2html2, the Nautilus DocBook rendering
engine.

http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/tags.txt

It's based on tags used in gnome-docu, gnome-core, gnome-applets and
gnome-utilities. Those not used are largely not rendered for now, so
if you see a favorite tag on the list that is currently listed as "not
used," now's the time to get a bug report filed so Ali can add it to
his rapidly growing list of supported tags.

I'll try to keep the list up-to-date.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck