Re: DocBook tags in gnome-db2html2

On Sun, Sep 03, 2000 at 09:53:56PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> At Sasha's request, I've cleaned up and posted my list of DocBook tags
> and how they render in gnome-db2html2, the Nautilus DocBook rendering
> engine.
>
> http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/tags.txt
>
> It's based on tags used in gnome-docu, gnome-core, gnome-applets and
> gnome-utilities. Those not used are largely not rendered for now, so
> if you see a favorite tag on the list that is currently listed as "not
> used," now's the time to get a bug report filed so Ali can add it to
> his rapidly growing list of supported tags.
>
> I'll try to keep the list up-to-date.

I'm using qanda* in the "porting" of the grip man page to docbook.
I have a small nitpick.  Currently in netscape and gnome-help-browser it looks
like:

A: Grip saves local copies of disc track information in the directory "~/.cddb". It
must be able to create or access this directory.
^^^^

Can we get it to look like:
A: Grip saves local copies of disc track information in the directory "~/.cddb". It
   must be able to create or access this directory.
   ^^^^
Questions are the same way.

I'm not sure where the problem is on another issue.  Nested itemizedlists.
Can we change our stylesheet? or Is it not legal sgml/docbook?
The problem is most likly between the keyboard and chair.

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.