dia outline

Hey,
	Dan Mueth and myself have been working day and night trying to get
the Dia outline done.  So why am I showing this to yawls?  Because we're hoping
that we'll model future templates off of this.  So, here is the outline.  I
think we should all try to take a look at this since this is maybe a model
for the future templates.
Thanks
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg

Introduction
 +About Dia
 +About the Authors
 +Dia License

QuickStart
 (brief description - "This section shows you how to get started
  using Dia to make ...".  This also shows off Dia's features
  and pretty screenshots.)
 +Creating a Canvas
 +Making a Diagram
 +Saving and Printing Your Diagram
 +Using Dia for Real-Life Applications

The Canvas
 (brief overview of the canvas)
 +Gridlines
 +Rulers
 +Background Color
 +Zooming
 +Other Viewing Preferences
  (antialiasing, show connection points)
 +Setting Diagram Properties
 +Setting the Default Size (ie. stuff in Prefs->View Defaults)

Objects
 (introductory info)
 +Using Objects
  +Adding Objects
  +Moving Objects
  +Resizing Objects
  +Deleting Objects
  +Aligning Objects
  +Grouping Objects
 +Line Properties
  +Line Styles
  +Line Thickness
  +Arrows
  +Colors
 +Object Properties
 +Colors

Basic Objects
 (description...)
 +Text
 +Box
 +Ellipse
 +...
 +Image

Special Objects
 (introductory info...)
 +Special Object Categories
      (just list each with a short description: Circuit,
       Ladder, ER, Electric, FS, Flowchart, GRAFCET, ..)
 +Using Plugins
  (introductory info...)
  +Autoloading Plugins
  +Creating Your Own Plugins
   +Creating SVG Graphics (use Sodipodi or Sketch)
   +Creating a Plugin From SVG Graphics

Selecting Objects
 (introductory info...)
 +How to Select Objects