Re: Navigation Links

* Alexander Kirillov (kirillov@math.sunysb.edu) wrote at 19:39 on 01/09/00:
> Ali:
> is it technically possible to do it this way:
>   when one clicks on
> <sect2> in TOC the web page containing the whole appropriate <sect1>
> appears, but your view is at the beginning of this <sect2> - like what
> happens for links like "file.html#anchor"? This would solve  the problem.
>
> Sasha

This is not possible in the current framework.

Actually - it can be done but it would take some work. Mainly I would have to
create anchor tags (in HTML) at very section.

Unfortunately, I have 'heard' that this does not work with help rendering in
mozilla - so it might not be possible at all.

I think the next best thing (and as a short term solution) we shouldn't create
links to sect2/sect3/sect4/sect5's :)