Re: (sgml vs XML)+indexing

Ali Abdin <aliabdin aucegypt edu> writes:

> 1) What is the difference between DocBook and SolBook (we can try to
> accomodate SolBook)?

This was already answered: it's a subset.  I read this statement this
way: It's DocBook with elements removed.  A useful approach if you've a
lot of authors.

> Can you make some sample SolBook files available (John
> Fleck has been doing extensive documentation testing for me, and from this
> testing i add stuff to gnome-db2html2)

Ali, you forgot to ask for the SolBook DTD!  Files are nice but
arbitrary, the DTD is reference.

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,