Re: nautilus help in sgml...

On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 07:40:22PM -0700, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> > hi all,
> >

> > I finally commited nautilus sgml documentation but gnome-db2html
> > does not want to generate any html from the sgml.
> >
> > I would love if people could try it and give me their output on it.

Mathieu - There were a few DocBook/sgml problems, which I sent you a
patch separately on (didn't want to burden the list with
attachments). The other issue I note is that there is no reference to
copyright or the Free Document License. If this is an oversight, you
might want to include it.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck