Re: question about RMB

Hi Dan (and everyone else),

Sorry to be obtuse but I don't really understand Telsa's suggested convention
for the mouse buttons. I think that the suggestion for the middle button is
"Context click", but I'm not sure. Could someone give me three examples of how
the three separate mouse buttons would be used in this convention? And again,
sorry for continuing to be dense, but whatever we call the buttons, don't we
still have the same confusion when you reverse the handedness polarity?

So, Sasha called for a vote on options one (RML) and two (123). I think Telsa
suggested a third option but like I said, I'm not fully sure what it entails.
Voting on what I do understand, for me option two would be the most acceptable.
To be honest, I'd be wary of introducing another mouse button naming convention.
RML and 123, although they have their faults do have industry and user
recognition. I'd have to be 100% sure that a new mouse button naming convention
successfully eliminates the faults in the existing conventions before signing
up.

All the best,

Pat

PS The debate grinds relentlessly on...