Re: question about RMB

> I think that the suggestion for the middle button is "Context click", but I'm
> not sure. Could someone give me three examples of how the three separate mouse
> buttons would be used in this convention? And again, sorry for continuing to
> be dense, but whatever we call the buttons, don't we still have the same
> confusion when you reverse the handedness polarity?

Click - The normal click you do with a mouse

Context Click - The click that bring up the contextual menu, far right for
right handers, far left for left handers, also know as Mouse button three.

Middle click - This is the middle button for either right or left handed
users.

Hope this clears things up. :-)

Cheers,
Arlo Rose