Re: Improving the docs...

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Kevin Breit wrote:

> Welcome,
> 	What you may find to be the best for you, since you aren't native at
> english, is doing the translations.

Hmm, I think I was too cautious with that one. Indeed, English isn't my
mother-tongue, but I think I can manage quite well. At least that's what my
teacher thought/hoped about 15 years ago. `;-)

> You would pick your native language and
> translate documentation from english to whatever language you're good at.
> I think its #i18n or something like that :)

If there's currently no Dutch translation (haven't looked it up yet) and if
somehow I can find the time I will consider doing that. However, up 'til now
I've only read the English version of the user's guide.

Grx HdV

--
"Perl - The only language that looks
the same before and after RSA encryption."

J.A. de Vries aka HdV
Delft University of Technology
Computing Centre

Email: J A deVries DTO TUDelft NL