Re: A thought:

Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu> writes:

> Another solution would be to say very little in this section and
> then ulink to a seperate document which has all the real content
> (say "Reporting Bugs in GNOME".)  The help browser will know how to
> find this document so we don't have the problem we had with making
> it an entity.  This is the simplest solution which comes to mind,
> aside from just leaving the text in the template.

I think you nailed it here. Let the user's *tool* take care of the
problem. This at least takes a level of complexity out of the hands of
someone who may be new to SGML, new to DocBook, and new to
GNOME... but still a valued and valuable writer. Lets explore this
with the 'help browser team'... is there a team? :)

Cheers,

Dave

--

David Mason