muet

Hey guys,
	Over the past 24 hours its come out that dcm (spelling?) is going to be stepping down from his position in GDP and has recommended that muet replace him.  I had really no input, as when the e-mail hit my mbox, I had never really talked to muet more than a moment or two.
	Well, last night muet and I were talking quite a bit about GNOME 2.0 docs and more.  I can tell he has leadership quality, and I feel that he would do a good job with this project.  Good luck muet!!!
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optomistically" - Myself