Re: muet

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 07:05:12AM -0500 or thereabouts, battery841@mypad.com wrote:
> Hey guys,
> 	Over the past 24 hours its come out that dcm (spelling?) is going to
> be stepping down from his position in GDP and has recommended that muet
> replace him.  I had really no input, as when the e-mail hit my mbox, I
> had never really talked to muet more than a moment or two.
> 	Well, last night muet and I were talking quite a bit about GNOME
> 2.0 docs and more.  I can tell he has leadership quality, and I feel that
> he would do a good job with this project.  Good luck muet!!!

I think so too, even if I didn't say so.

Just so long as I get to ignore the templates when I choose :)

By the way, if I go suddenly quiet, that's because this summer is
going to be very busy for me. It's not a sudden loss of interest!

Telsa
(who still thinks we should use button-[1-3] and more <variablelist>s :))