Re: Designing Help System for 2.0

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> Agreed. (a) and (c) are things we've talked about before. (a) needs
> someone who can draw icons, so either we pester tigert or we pester
> Mawa and the GNOME icon project (is that its name?).

Yes I pestered Tigert once but he was very busy so I didn't think we'd
get it by 1.2... and we didn't.

>I think (c) needed someone who groks either DocBook or, more probably
>DSSSL, to change the things.

Yes this is a dsssl change... and a very small one once the images are
actually in the correct place.

> I hadn't thought of (b). Would that work? If so, it would be rather
> nice.

Sure. Some package puts them there. The dsssls point to them there. we
remove the 'copying stylesheet images' stuff from our db2* scripts.

Dave

--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs