RE: Designing Help System for 2.0

The change for (c) is pretty trivial, it doesn't even take much DS3L
knowledge to fix.

> I hadn't thought of (b). Would that work? If so, it would be rather
> nice.

I think this will be sort of a non-issue.  My understanding (and please
correct me if I'm wrong) was that the new help system would not be using
Jade/OpenJade for anything, but would be rendering direct from the SGML/XML
source into the help browser, much the way that it's done with info/man
pages now.  With DocBook 4 being XML, and Norm having some XSL stylesheets,
I think this will be easier than while DocBook 3.1 was it.  And if we can
convince Mozilla to do our XML/XSL work, then we'll really have it made. 8^)
	Greg