Re: Designing Help System for 2.0

Hi,

I'm just a developer, but one thing that needs to be done (IMHO) is:

a) A nice Gnomeified standard set of stylesheet-images.

b) Some way to have them centrally stored in /usr/share/gnome so that every
manual doesn't have to include them manually.

c) Change the sylesheet images from gif to png.

Not big things, but they'd be nice from my perspective.

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                    Numeric stability is probably not all
 mguenthe@netcom.ca                  that important when you're guessing.

PGP signature