Re: Users Guide

Eric Baudais <drake@x8b4e541f.dhcp.okstate.edu> writes:

Wow drake's message came here LATE!

I got to just about everything he said here except this one:

> 8) I think you should mention in the section "Mounting and unmounting
> drives," something that you don't need to mount an audio CD.  I, just
> recently, figured this out.

jrb and I were discussing this before he went honeymooning - this is
the magicdev package which does all the magic mounting and includes a
GNOMECC Capplet. The problem is that it *only* works on Linux and we
are a *nix project. So do we include it - not? I don't know how to
answer this one (nor have I written anything one it...)

Dave

--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs