Re: stylesheet wishlist

David Helder <dhelder@umich.edu> writes:

> The abstract gets put in a gray box (table).  The box should be larger,
> leaving space between the words and the edges (sides especially).  See
> http://www.junglemonkey.net/manual - the text looks too packed.

What does everyone think? too packed? Try out some of your own test
docs and let me know if there is a better size (or it should go
away?). David, I don't want to release a new html portion of the
gdp-both.dsl until after 1.2 but if we make any decisions on this
before hand I will share them with you for your docs(and anyone else).

> You could set ALT to "Next>>>", or whatever.

It was a long conversation - a long debate - it was a long time ago. I
still like it better than images personally. But if people want to
re-open the issue please do so and lets hear pros and cons.

Cheers,

Dave

--

          David Mason