Greek Documentation

     Hello maintainer that has no name.  Probably you are getting numerous
emails so I will keep it very short.  I would like to help in the process
of making Gnome as widespread as possible.  I am a bilingual colllege
student raised in a Greek/American environment.  I am really interesting
in helping to translate the gnome docs to greek.  Before doing so though I
wanted to make sure that no one else has already started.  If yes can I
please have their email so that I can become part of their team.  If not
is there a certain process/standard that you have dealing with
translations of docs?

Thanks,
Bleep (Nick Apostolidis)