oswg posting

Hi,

I saw that you were looking for volunteers to help with documentation projects. I am a very proficient writer but less proficient technical person though I do run the gnome/enlightenment desktop at home. I have long wanted to find some way to aid and participate in the free software that I use and enjoy and would be happy to offer my writing services in any capacity that would be useful to you. The opportunity to learn more about the software by writing about it is also appealing.

I can be contacted via email at bitulah@hotmail.com

thanks.
Jacob Paul