Re: oswg posting

Great!
Yes, we can use some help, and in many areas. Probably the best place
to start is to check the GNOME Doc project web page
(www.gnome.org/gdp), which lists some current tasks, and read the GDP
Handbook (the link is on GDP web page). After this, choose any task
you like - be it small, like an applet, or large, and join the team!

Sasha

On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 12:58:50PM -0700, Jacob Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw that you were looking for volunteers to help with
documentation projects. I am a very proficient writer but less
proficient technical person though I do run the gnome/enlightenment
desktop at home. I have long wanted to find some way to aid and
participate in the free software that I use and enjoy and would be
happy to offer my writing services in any capacity that would be
useful to you. The opportunity to learn more about the software by
writing about it is also appealing.