First docs

Hi
Here is my first go at documenting CD Player Applet. Let me know if I
need to change what I'm doing.

Chris Lyttle

PNG image

Title: CD Player Applet
CD Player Applet, shown in , is used to play your CD's from the panel. To add this applet to the panel, right-click on the panel and choose Panel Add to panel Applet Multimedia CD Player or Applets Multimedia CD Player
CD Player Applet CD Player Applet
This applet was written by Tim Gerla timg@means.net. Please send all suggestions and bug reports to GNOME Bug Tracking Database or use command bug-buddy. Usage This applet is used to unobtrusively play and control CD's while you get real work done or play Gnome-Freecell. If you right-click on the applet, it brings up a menu, containing the following commands: Remove from panel — self-explanatory Move applet — allows you to move the applet to a different place on the panel. You can also move the applet by dragging it with the middle mouse button. Run gtcd...— brings up The Gnome CD Player Known bugs and limitations Currently the you have to start playing the CD with another application (gtcd) and the skip forward a track and back a track doesn't function.