Handbook Addition

Dan-

I think you should add an explanation about how db2something doesn't
automatically put the image files into the directory it creates.  The
author has to put the image files into the directory to get the images to
display correctly.  I also think you should mention the applet images
should be put in the source directory and application images should be put
in a new directory called figs.  This being similiar to what was discussed
in #docs this evening.

I think you should add an explanation on how db2something removes the
directory it previously created and makes a new directory with the new
formatted docs from the sgml source.  This effectively erases all image
files in this directory.  If you didn't have a backup of the image files
they will be erased when you put them together with the formatted docs.

Eric Baudais