Re: Eye of Gnome Manual

Hey Chuck! Thanks for the comments...

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 04:06:41PM +1000, Chuck Dale wrote:
> Looks great!
>
> Some suggestion:
>
> 	In the first Note (under basic usage), which is about unrecognised
> 	filenames: how about putting a link to some information on finding
> 	out what file type the file is (perhaps using the file command or
> 	some Gnome graphical equivalent),

Not quite sure how to do a link to the man page or anything, but I did put in a note about finding the type of file using <command>file</command>.

>   and the types support by EoG.

Eeek.. I guess I better get with Federico, I have no clue what types are supported by EoG.

> Is the bugs and limitations sections required? Sure if it has useful
> information but it seems rather pointless to include a whole section
> which says "This program has no known bugs or limitations."

Right, I just left it there as I don't know the bugs or limitations. I'm going to get in touch with Federico to find out about major issues.

--
Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx

-Soli Deo Gloria-