Re: Eye of Gnome Manual

Thomas -

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 08:45:27PM +1000, Thomas Canty wrote:
> Just a few suggestions:
>
> Add a section at the beginning of how to start EOG from both the menu and the
> command line

Different than what is in the introduction?

> under toolbar -> 1:1
> change 'actual pixel size' to just 'actual size'

Ok, that sounds good. I had a bit of a hard time describing all the different zoom tools. :)

> under File Menu -> Close this Window
> 'If no other windows are currently open, Eye of Gnome will fully exit from
> memory.'
> i think it would be better expressed as just
> 'If no other windows are currently open, Eye of Gnome will exit.'

That works. Guess I forgot Rule 17 of Strunk and White, "Omit needless words."

> under File Menu -> Quit
> exit EOG -> not exit Gabber

Hahahaha.. Woops, I gave my secrets away!

> View Menu -> Zoom -> 1:1
i> change 'actual pixel size' to just 'actual size'

Done.

Thanks for the comments Thomas!!

--
Eliot Landrum