Re: Eye of Gnome Manual

Chuck Dale <bug@aphid.net> writes:

> Is the bugs and limitations sections required? Sure if it has useful
> information but it seems rather pointless to include a whole section
> which says "This program has no known bugs or limitations."

Chuck is right. I think we all should try to remember that the
templates are suggestions of style, not law laid down by the gods of
documentation that were carved into stone on top of markup
mountain. Use what you need from the templates, allow them to teach
you, but if you do not need something within them, by all means do it
another way or leave it out.

Dave

--

          David Mason