Re: Style Issues for 2.0

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 01:09:07AM -0400 or thereabouts, Aaron Weber wrote:
[snip!]

> But looking through it, I began thinking... every app has a section that
> describes the menu bar.  Every single app and applet.  And for the most
> part, those apps and applets have very similar things in the menu bar--
> file, edit, copy, cut, past, etc.  I think maybe in this future GHB2.0
> we keep dreaming of, we could put all the repeated stuff into one sort
> of UI-describing section, or at least de-emphasize the menu section in
> the docs we have.

I think it would be better to have a "global" document, kind of like the
user's guide, that would cover all the standard menu items, gui
elements, and other repetitive, basic things. Then we can let the app
docs just cover things specific to the particular app. (Less irrelevant
stuff to sort out.)

[snip!]

Kenny