RE: Contents

[snip happy?]
> Can anyone come out with a suggested format? It obviously should
> containt title, version number, brief description, format
> (man/info/html/DOcBook/plain text), file location (both local and
> internet), and probably more.  jrb, elliot: do you have any
> suggestions?
>
> AFter we have a proposed format, we can try to discuss it with LDP and
> KDE people.

Anybody here familiar with the OMF metadata framework?
http://metalab.unc.edu/osrt/omf/  The first time that I looked at it, I
wasn't impressed, but I was a bit more thorough, and it looks really slick.
I'll have to ask Paul Jones, or one of his crew to see where they're at with
things.  This isn't exactly what you're talking about, but there are some
strong similarities.
	Greg