RE: Python Tutorial 2.0 (addemendum)

Almost time to do some real work here, but...  There's no reason not to make
the new help browser a good front-end for the LDP.  So far, I don't know
what things need to be done to docs to make them work with this new help
browser, and I don't know what the help browser would have to do to be happy
with the LDP docs.  If somebody can compile a list of requirements that
documents must fill to work in this new help-browser, and send it to me or
the LDP list, I'd be most appreciative.  If the people who are writing the
help browser make it work with LDP docs, AWESOME!  Later,
	Greg