RE: Python Tutorial 2.0

I see the LDP as THE definitive resource for ALL Linux documentation.  For
the documentation that's not specific to Linux, we ought to link to the
original sources of that documentation.  Since the LDP is completely
informal, I don't see any reason that we can't have documents that cater to
both the seasoned veteran, and to the total novice.  For example, there
could be a Guru's Guide to Ethernet on Linux, which might go so far as to
have tips and tricks from the guys who code Ethernet drivers, and there
could be a Newbies Ethernet HOWTO, which takes them step-by-step on
installing their Ethernet card, and testing to make sure that they've done
it right.
I don't see any reason that we shouldn't share docs, and resources, that's
why I'm subscribed to a dozen documentation lists.
	Greg