A few responses

Hey guys,
	I was talking to one of the sysadmins about what they'd like to see for the help systems that she likes.  She had an eye-opening idea.  She said instead of finding the solution based on the problem, have it search.  Rough example:
Search: Netscape Crashed
Links: Netscape Troubleshooting
       rm -rf `ls /* | grep netscape` (sorry if my syntax is off ;)
Also, I know a UNIX programmer who is an NT fan (he doesnt like UNIX unfortunatly.)  This is what he said:

"Although you may not want to read this... I think the standard Windows Help System is the most useful and convenient. Leave out the paper clip though...

Straight browser/HTML systems are OK but are slower to use, harder to find information, and much less helpful. The Java-based help systems are even worse because they are so slow and poorly designed. I'll personally string you up if you use Adobe Acrobat.

A good system is: An interface that works just like Windows Help that can run ina browser and doesn't require extensive help file creation/formatting.

Get to work."

A) His last comment is sarcastic.  He likes to joke with me because I'm young :)
B) It sounds kinda like what we're doing.  I'm going to try to put together a webpage about the Windows 98 SE help system today or something, similar to my KDE2 page.
	I tried to do the MacOS 8.6 help system today, but when I was uploading, the computer froze.  Ran out of time.  Anyone have easy access to the MacOS 8.6 system so they can take shots for me?
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optomistically" - Myself