KDE2 model webpage

Hey,
	As we start planning for GNOME 2.0, I thought it would be helpful if we look through different help systems and decide whats good and whats bad, so we can try to make GNOME 2.0 have the best help browser ever.
	Well, today I took an hour or two out of my schedule and made a little webpage that outlines the KDE2 help browser.  Please check it out and lets get some discussion about goods and bads about their implimentation.
http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/helpshots/
Take it easy everyone.  Lets get some e-mail packets sent around regarding this.
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optomistically" - Myself