Re: KDE2 model webpage

Hey,
	I just tried to see if the KDE2 documentation is protected.  It appears to be so...but I can't tell.  Either most of their documentation isn't written, or I'm not getting it in my RPMs.
	I loaded up Pixie (a nice app, I'll admit) and loaded up the help.  It loaded the help browser and said that pixie/index.html didn't exist.  Okay, apparently it is trying to call a pixie specific file, so it looks protected.  But, that's all I can tell.
	I will be contacting the maker of the RPMs shortly, to see whats wrong with the documentation.
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optomistically" - Myself