Docs for Evolution 0.3

Hey all--
I'm approaching reasonableness on docs for Evolution 0.3.  I've posted
postscript and html versions on my web page, and the SGML is in
evolution CVS.

Kevin's going to be redoing all the screenshots, and the screenshots for
the .ps file are probably really bad.

I would love it if people would have a look at this, especially those
familiar with Evolution, and let me know what's wrong with them, so that
the docs for 0.3 can actually do some good.

thanks!

(ps- builders of tarballs and rpms, please remember to convert to html
and not ship the sgml!)