central documentation website

Hey guys,
	I have taken the time to setup a central documentation website at
crosswinds. http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~gnomedocs/ is the URL.
	Basically, everyone has their own directory under one user account.  You
can go in there and post your documentation to your own directory, so everyone
can find out where it is, super easily.
login: gnomedocs
passwords: gdpers
	What you do, is http://www.crosswinds.net/members/homepage_util.php and
enter the login/password.  Then go into your directory and then its straight-
forward there.
	As we're all in one account, I'm going to need to make the disclaimer
and the warning.  ***disclaimer*** Everyone who has a folder has access to your
folder and your documentation.  Don't let this be your only copy of your
SGML file.  Always keep a backup on your hard-drive.  ***warning*** On the note
of the disclaimer, don't you dare even think about touching anyone elses work
unless they specificially give you permission to.  I trust the memebers of the
GDP, as it seems as if we all trust everyone else (thats what it appears, not
necessarily is the truth).  Lets keep this trust level high.  If you have a
problem with someone, talk to them through IRC or whatever; don't go screwing
with their documentation.
	This website is strictly for posting documentation related information.
iMac can post his latest releases of the template, I can post my latest Gnibbles
stuff, etc.  It'll be super easy to find everyone's latest work.  I ask that you
put GDP stuff on there, and only GDP stuff there.
	You don't need to use this website if you prefer not to.  This is there
for your use, and hopefully it'll make life easier for us.
	Please remember the disclaimer and warning though.
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg