gnibbles documentation

Hey guys,

	First off, I'd like to start with a prefix to Telsa and
	Kenny.  This is my first time writing this list in Evolution, so
	if the word-wrapping sucks, I'm sorry.  This is kind of an
	experiment :)
	Second, I would like to announce the availability of the
	Gnibbles documentation.  I am hosting it on Kenny's server due
	to suckiness at my web hosting server.  You can check it out at:

	http://www.teleport.com/~graunke/Docs/gnibbles/

	Thanks a lot.  It'll probably need some editing and such, but
	other than that, we should be ready to include that in Gnibbles
	itself.

Kevin