Re: gnibbles documentation

On 15 Jul 2000, Kevin Breit wrote:

> 	Second, I would like to announce the availability of the
> 	Gnibbles documentation.  I am hosting it on Kenny's server due
> 	to suckiness at my web hosting server.  You can check it out at:
>
> 	http://www.teleport.com/~graunke/Docs/gnibbles/

Kevin - This looks good. A couple of comments:

On the authors page, the "Gnibbles Web Page" links to
www.my-gnome-app.org.

I'm in favor of just leaving the "bugs 'n limitations" section out if
there's nothing to report.

In the "usage" section, the description of "preferences" should probably
be linked to the preferences section.

I'm not a gnibbles player, and I didn't understand on the preferences page
in the "Worm Preferences Tab" what one might do with more than one worm.
Perhaps an explanation is in order of the role of multiple worms. (I can't
believe I just wrote that sentence. I think "multiple worms" would be a
great name for a rock band. :)

Cheers,

John