Re: Return of the Template Revisions, part MDMXCII

Thanks for your comments everybody!

telsa: the reason i used <itemizedlist> was that i forgot how to use
<variablelist> properly for some reason. Will fix. Itemizedlists can be
helpful sometimes, but in a lot of ways they are just not appropriate.
Including a lot of places I tend to use them.

drake, others: I'll reinstate the menus section.  my objection to it is
that it's basically a pain to write.  But it does have the advantage of
being totally complete, and you can very easily do the "file menu
contains save, new, open, which are obvious, and xrbv, which washes your
socks for you"

I think a FAQ is also a good idea.  I've always liked FAQs.
Also indexing markup-- could use it. will try.

I might not get to this before monday.

thanks again.

a.