docbook IDE

Hey guys,
	I got thinking tonight about docbook and the uses of it.  I was wondering "How can I make it easier and faster to create manuals for our favorite applications?"  That led me to the idea of a Docbook IDE.
	For those of you who don't know, an IDE is basically a program dedicated to programming.  It integrates the writing process, utilities, compilers, and debuggers into one application and interface.  Here is one way I thought we could do it.  We have tabs at the top, such as copyright, introduction, etc.  Then we could type in the code in each of the tabs.  We then add information, in docbook format, to the respective tab.  Then there is a master tab which has the entire document put together (basically each tab assembled with the other tabs).  That is just one way to do it.
	Anyways, what do people think of maybe getting us an IDE of some sort?  I think it would be kinda fun, but what does everyone think?
Kevin
--
"Now to look like I'm working. I break out the puck and the hockey stick and play a little one-on-wall. From the observation window it'll look like I'm being blindingly efficient, as per usual." - BOFH